In today’s digital age, the importance of monitoring IT infrastructures cannot be overstated. Organizations rely on their IT systems to ensure smooth operations, and any downtime or performance issues can have a significant impact on productivity and profitability. This is where PRTG Enterprise Monitor steps in as a comprehensive and scalable solution for monitoring large IT infrastructures.
What is PRTG Enterprise Monitor?
Paessler PRTG Enterprise Monitor is a proprietary monitoring software by Paessler AG. It is best suited for large & very large IT infrastructures, and also provides extensive features for monitoring Industrial IT & OT environments as well as a business service-oriented overview over multiple PRTG servers. The powerful on-premises monitoring tool offers great architectural flexibility and best scalability.
What is the difference between PRTG Network Monitor and PRTG Enterprise Monitor?
Paessler PRTG Network Monitor and Paessler PRTG Enterprise Monitor offer the same extensive monitoring feature set, custom real-time alerting and notifications, customizable reports, historical data analysis, and much more.
However, our two monitoring products differ in licensing. While PRTG Network Monitor offers various perpetual licenses for a fixed number of PRTG servers, PRTG Enterprise Monitor comes as an annual subscription based on the number of PRTG sensors you use over an unlimited number of PRTG servers for best scalability over large, complex IT infrastructures.
What’s more: PRTG Enterprise Monitor exclusively offers ITOPs Board at no extra cost, which collects and correlates and alerts & notifications from multiple PRTG servers based on business services, creates dependency diagrams, dashboards, and automated incident workflows.
What can you use PRTG Enterprise Monitor for?
You can use Paessler PRTG Enterprise Monitor to monitor the health & performance of your physical and virtual IT, OT, and Industrial IT infrastructures, on premises or in the cloud. Monitor, for example, network devices (servers, switches, routers, firewalls), virtual environments, applications, services, websites, operating systems, network traffic, environmental parameters, entire data centers, resource consumption, energy efficiency, SLAs, business processes, and much more.
5 Reasons why IT experts choose PRTG Enterprise Monitor
- Centralized monitoring to view large IT infrastructures in a single pane of glass
- Increased scaling & architectural flexibility with an unlimited number of PRTG servers
- Consolidated overview over multiple PRTG servers based on business services
- Exclusive consulting and training, including high-priority support
- Flexible and scalable pricing model to maximize your business ROI
why PRTG Enterprise Monitor is the perfect fit for you
1- Get a powerful solution for large & distributed environments:
- Ideally suited for large monitoring setups & IT infrastructures
- Highly scalable if the scenario requires multiple PRTG server installations
- Perfect for distributed or heavily segmented environments
2- Benefit from a central overview across multiple PRTG installations
- Includes PRTG MultiBoard that brings a centralized, customizable overview of all your PRTG servers in one place
- Monitoring data categorized by business services
- Service-based SLA monitoring & automated alert management with ITOps Board (exclusive to PRTG Enterprise Monitor)
3- Focus on continuous infrastructure optimization to maximize your ROI
- Prevents downtimes and outages by delivering the data basis you need
- Reduces the MTTR to saves you time and money
- Supports you with your audits by providing a single source of information.
4- Benefit from fair & transparent licensing and a flexible pricing model
- Subscription-based licensing to pay only for what you need
- Moves your costs from capex to opex
- More flexibility and a better basis for your cost calculations.
PRTG Enterprise Monitor is a highly scalable and comprehensive network monitoring solution that addresses the needs of organizations with large and complex IT infrastructures. Its scalability, extensive monitoring capabilities, and user-friendly interface make it a valuable tool for IT professionals seeking to ensure the reliability and performance of their networks, servers, and applications.
In an era where downtime and performance issues can have far-reaching consequences, PRTG Enterprise Monitor stands as a reliable and adaptable ally for organizations striving to maintain the health and efficiency of their IT infrastructures, regardless of their size or complexity.
TXD Systems are the Elite partner of PRTG (Paessler) in Egypt .